December 22, 2011

Attitude



I was not bad since my birth
This world forced me to be
I loved a girl with purest heart
And met the common tragedy
She said I am not good enough
But I was always best to her
I took care of her every dream
But follies I guess, she refers
Oceans of tears I drank
In depths of depression I sank
To get back to what I was
Evil was the pillar on which I bank
Hatred was what I began to deal
And it was all to abridge my grief
That’s the story of my being disliked
And birth of an unwanted thief.


I don’t share a different story
Our grieves, I suppose are same
But unlike me you are being hated
Your attitude is what I’ll blame
To avoid my tears I used laughter
I made others too to laugh
To hide my few despotic emotions
I painted my face on smile’s behalf
Despite the pains hidden inside
I am called a depression broker
That is how I still respect my love
And that is how I became a joker.

1 comment: